ACES: Online community for staying
Active, Connected, Engaged and Stimulated
WELCOME TO ACES!
This initiative has been developed by a group of Recreation Therapy students from Concordia
University under the supervision of Recreotherapy in
response to the significant social isolation and lack of
stimulation many people are experiences due to the
COVID-19 restrictions, and especially with the
added challenges of winter coming.
The purpose of the project is to create an online community and offer FREE online sessions for individuals of all ages and abilities, as part of the pilot project.
Ten weeks of 1:1 and small group activities to keep you moving, learning, creating, connecting and recharging from home in the new year. Activities will be personalized and based on your needs, interests and strengths in order to meet your goals, improve your overall well-being and have fun!.
Move Learn Connect Create Recharge
Who is this for: Children and Teens - Adults - Older Adults - Caregivers
1. You are 19 years of age or older OR the legal guardian of a minor
2. You are currently experiencing social isolation, lack of stimulation, and/or physical, cognitive, or emotional health challenges that you would like to address
3. You are available between….. for sessions
4. You have access to a compute and/or tablet along with WIFI (if not we can make arrangements to do it by phone)
5. You want to enhance your well being, improve quality of life and have fun!